Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm famous...

You can just stop trying to contact me from here on out. I'll be booked up. I have nothing to say to you pleebs anymore. From here on out, it's champagne and caviar, hobnobbing with the elite and running from paparazzi. Check your local ultra star rehab house in a couple months... that's probably where I'll be dining.


The Horse doing a feature on Santa Fe Importers and the local "last Saturday run" of the month. 

What?

What do you mean you don't see me???

I'm there! I'm a star! You can't take this away from me!!!!

6 comments:

Otto said...

I see u once, but I spy me twice!

Craze! said...

Nah, that's the other Mike D!

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what you look like anymore...
--Ray

Chris/Blue Collar Moto said...

Me and Allen are there!
Next Mo no rain! I need some good cheese!

Craze! said...

Holy sheeet, it's Chris!!! Don't you know it ain't proper to impersonate the dead?! Good to see ya man! Now we just gotta do it in person...

LMB said...

This is how it starts, a little press then things start getting weird.