Thursday, March 11, 2010

Finally!

Well, I procrastinated long enough. Seems like the things that need gettin' done don't always make it to the top of the "actually got it done" list like they need to lately... oh well. This time, something actually got most of the way done. I got the 220V circuits in the panel and tested and the compressor is running, but I still need to get the fittings all done correctly and piped for the other areas of the shop. Welder and plasma cutter are good to go! Like I said... finally. Still need to strap that shielded cable up, but that's as good as done.


Don't bitch at me about any code shit. I don't plan on inviting an inspector into my garage. I followed all the rules I know about anyways. No shocking experiences and it all worked on the first breaker flip. Thanks to good ol' Mike D for hooking up the last-minute Depot run for parts and for bringing a light!

2 comments:

dan said...

My brother in law is an electrician if you need some help man... plus he's in the chino area, thats kinda sorta close to you (but not really)

Craze! said...

Cino ain't close to me at all mang!!

Eh, I like to burn down my house all by myself if you please. Makes the pain all the more personal. :)