Monday, March 1, 2010

Anyone wanna buy my truck??

I'll sell her cheap. I mean it. Come get it and it's yours for 6k. Needs some tuning on the rebuilt 350, but is strong. Minor body work to redo the primer coat and sand down some spots, but no major rust or issues. I have all new glass and window seals that go with it, as well as a 50's era Chevy bench seat that's in pretty decent condition you could drop right in to replace those buckets. Sitting on one flat and weld wheels, but in reality, this is a steal! Seriously. Come get it! Let your pals know. Let everyone know. I've decided I have too many projects and I need this thing gone! I'll look at trades for anything other than more cars. Seriously... I'll take tools, motorcycles, construction work, yard work, what you got??

No comments: