Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools!!!

Ok, so this whole thing has been a total joke! I'm not going on the road. Not simplifying my life. Not giving a rat's ass about any of that stuff! I've actually taken a new job at the newly-rebirthed IBM super corporation and intend to take technology into the future by adding in my own flavor of "vintage cool". I hope to make at least a quarter mill each year and spend most of it on needless things to spruce up my new digs. I'm thinking statues of Greek gods by the front gates along with lots of lions in the yard. A pool with dolphins (real) in it along with jungle trees and monkey out back. Sound like a good start? Me too!

I did actually get an email today asking if I was going to unload the master prank news on the world by telling everyone I was just joking, but alas, I'm not. As a matter of fact, I got rid of a couple bigger ticket items yesterday and have more to list today! Anyone need a piano?

No comments: