Monday, May 31, 2010

One frog's response...

Kermit has recently come forward to deny claims that he's actually a puppet (as seen here on the Simple Math a few weeks back). He is now stating that the x-ray in question was taken during a recent prostate exam and that he has no idea how that information reached the street. While I'm not certain that his story is true, this picture does prove without a doubt that the frog has the equipment to back up his story.


If I were him, I'd keep better tabs on my x-rays and possibly look into a malpractice claim against his proctologist. More news as it becomes available.

4 comments:

dan said...

HORRIBLE!!!

Craze! said...

Dude, this is some of my best stuff... what are you talking about??

LUCIFER said...

Now THAT'S some FUNNY shit

dan said...

I ws gonna post a photo of the real goaste... but it makes me wanna puke, plus this is a little funnier

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/No0o0ob/GoatseTattoo.png