Monday, December 1, 2008

After all the excitement...

Well, I hope everyone had a f'ing fantastic holiday! The wife and I took off for a buddy's house and took it easy for Turkey day... made up some D-licious mac and cheese with crunchy shit (technical term) on top and wish I could just live off that stuff! Next came the annual Turkey Tourney at a local ice rink, so I wound up playing 3 games inside 20 hours... needless to say, by Sunday, I was wiped. Think I slept for 14 hours, but only after getting in a good night of food and drinking with some friends on Saturday! Sunday was a blur of laziness if that's possible and I didn't even touch the bike! I did however, fab up a shift linkage mount for my new jockey setup on Wednesday, but you'll have to wait for pics... it's that lazy shit again.

Filler pic for your pleasure... New seat and better sissy bar angle... I know, I know...



Now, back to work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever think about putting a Springer on the front end? I'm not sure if I like what you got right now. Just a thought.

Craze! said...

Going with the glide right now, just because this is intended to get me to work and back... 45 miles each way every day... Springers don't give the same front end control in my opinion, but we'll see.