Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sick Simply Sucks!

Yeah, been sick over this last weekend and am just now shaking it off I hope...

Had to miss the LB swap, a couple of ride opportunities and some goin' out type things that looked really good! Oh well, bed is a comfortable place to be... as long as I'm not hacking up too much multi-colored lung stuff! Yum...

I been boring... no work on the bike, although some parts showed up and I have them laid out waiting... maybe we'll see that headlight take shape this week if I get some time...

I really need a neighborly kick in the ass from time to time... If you're ever in OC and have a minute to spare... ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be over soon to kick it for you. Kick it with you. haha!!

Craze! said...

Fuckers gotta stop using "anonymous" as your name... I have no idea what to wear if I don't know who's showing... you don't want the too-too if you're the wrong person do ya!??

Anonymous said...

I'll bring my camera if you wear the too-too. I'm sure the rest of the guys would like to see it too. :)