Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend photo goodness...


Here are some shots from the weekend... get more up as I can. Took a shit-load! Good times were had, Mooneyes makes me remember why I hate getting up so early, but was fun anyhow... just shot photos and watched some drag racing. Good friends, good times. Mann art show / Chopperfest was a good time as well, met up with an old friend I hadn't seen for a while and met some of the guys whose blogs I follow... and got my freakin' air cleaner from Gabe at After Hours Choppers finally! Hooked me up with a cool set of risers too... maybe I'll get my ass up and actually put 'em on sometime soon...

Anyways... enough ramblin'...


























There's always more, but so little time these days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least it wasn't cold too...err I guess it was both early AND cold. my bad.

Craze! said...

Fuck yeah it was cold... my skin has gotten thin since moving out here though... ha!