Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekender...

Yeah, well... it always sucks coming back from the weekend don't it? Whatever, it's a good day when you can get out of bed and head off to a job that actually pays the bills... I'm thankful!

Got some shit done this weekend. New tank came in all ribbed up and I got some hardware for the fuel lines purchased at the local hardware store. Close tolerance from the petcock locations on the tank is going to call for some creative fuel line running... good times!

Also got a couple mounting brackets cut out and ground down to suitable levels... waiting on some oilite bushings to show up so I can put together my super secret shift setup... pics to follow!

Christian over at Xian leather got my seat out to me and this one is tits! Gonna be the perfect fit for the bike the way she sits now, so as long as I don't go changing shit again, we'll be good to go! Check out xian leather for sure... his site's linked over on the right ---->

Other than that, just another weekend. Sold a tremendous amount of shit on eGay, so funds should help out the whole "breathing room" feel these days. Got more shit up there, so crossing my fingers that I not only get rid of a bunch of crap I don't need, but actually make back at least as much as I paid for it all if not a little more!

Off to make the donuts, keep it light and remember to breathe! Hope everyone is getting a short week and spends quality time with the ones you want to this coming holiday!

Out

No comments: