Friday, November 21, 2008

So it begins...

Ok, it'll take me a while to compile all the previous shit I have laying around in type and make it appear to be new on here... If you think you've seen the crap I post here before... forget it! No, you haven't... it's all just one of those Deja Vu type thingy-o's! You must have actually lived this entire life previously and are just having transient flashbacks to the memories of times yet to happen this go-round!

Yeah...

That's it...

Anyways, here's some pics of the Sporty I'm working on now...

Overall stance I'm headed for, although the bars are changed and the tank just got kicked to the curb too... so use your imagination!

Cam cover cut up with a screwed up old belt guard and pipes to match



I'll have more goodness after the weekend, I hope... life and all... until then, just pretend you saw something cool here today and get jazzed to come back later!

J

No comments: