Friday, November 21, 2008

Oh the agony!!!

Ok, so I'm thinking of selling my baby... the '53 Buick Special that I love may just need to go to make some room... Not really sure, that's why I'm posting it on here first... Kinda like a primer for the real deal... see if I can take it or not... I don't know...

Here she is




























So, she's got a GM 350 with TH350 tranny... lots of guts for a big girl! Air ride adjustable shock rear... IFS, 4 wheel disc brakes, PS/PB, shaved, nosed, frenched, lowered, chopped, you know the deal, I expect that only people in the know will see it here, so just hit me up if you don't already know about this car and we'll talk!

She ain't gonna be cheap... let's just set the record straight... I don't give a shit what the economy is like, this ain't a call for help... this is a REAL CAR!

J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you would sell her. She's a dream.