Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I don't know about you...

But I'm stoked on the US play in the olympics! Haven't watched a ton of hockey this year... you know, having no television makes that tough... but I still keep up and think (hope) the USA can put it to the world this time around! They sent the home team packin' in the last game and now have a quarterfinal game against Switzerland today. Let's keep the home team pride swelling and root for the boys whether you know the difference between puck and fuck or not.

Ryan Miller taking a break after putting on quite a show against the home Canucks...

Jamie Langenbrunner stuffing it passed Martin late in the 3rd to clintch it!

Don't winning feel good?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No TV? WTF? --Ray

GO USA!!!

Craze! said...

well... I have a TV, but no television service. I don't watch at all. Haven't for years. It's the death of humanity.