Monday, February 8, 2010

I am feeling it...

Yeah, feeling the effects of a fucking cantankerous panhead! Bastard carb and clutch put me on the side of the road no fewer than a dozen times yesterday. Damn-near crippled from all the kicking to get her going again. Whine, bitch and moan... I know. Suck it up! Maybe the patron saint of motorcycles will heal me and make me the better man, before I go out there and blow the fucker up today. Either that, or send me a super E. 



Big thanks to Mike D for hooking a brother up with a lift home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you got the panhead running yet? --Ray

Craze! said...

yeah, it runs, but that's about all I can say about that... putting a new carb and redoing the clutch. Let's talk about fuckingshitbagnogoodretarded builders for a sec, 'cause I got some stories about the guy that put this thing together before I got it...