Monday, November 16, 2009

Slab City... gotta go before you die...

Yes, you need to see this place. I've been to all 4 corners of the world and seen shit that I thought topped it all, but to go to Slab City for a night brought some new perspective to my world! The riot was a blast and was cool to hang with Mike D., DB and son and the rest of the gang. Thanks go out to Billtwell and all those who contributed to making this thing go off!

Someone thought I looked good enough to take a pic...


Salvation rock is the local Disneyland...



God loves you... until that stack of hay bales falls on your head, then you can only get in touch with his lawyers!



I made it to the top! I guess I'm saved now? Hello? Is this thing on?



Get your 2010 Tweakers on Bikes Calendar before they're all gone!