Thursday, December 3, 2009

Trippin'...

Man, I swear I never catch up to what I want to post on here when I want to post it... oh well. Mike D and I took a little trip to the great state of Arizona a couple weeks back. Love that place... they treat you like a rock star the whole time you're driving through... must have gotten my picture taken on the highway about a 100 times or so... never knew we were so popular...

Anyways, stopped by and met up with Jeremiah over at Love's and ran into Grant from FMA as well... some good stories and lots of keeping J from getting that pan done!

Said pan...



Some other piece of junk scoot that he should have let us take off his hands...


This place wasn't so bad either...


Good times! Got the '56... got home... and got lots of photos that I hope the Arizona rock star hotline sends to us soon... good thing I never put the license plate on the truck I guess...

No comments: