Thursday, December 31, 2009

Time for resolutions...


Yeah, yeah, I know... new year's resolutions are for one thing and one thing only right? Breaking! But maybe you find one every now and then that sticks... Well I found one that not only sticks, but hurts like hell when it does! I've been asked, allowed, whatever... to apprentice under my tattoo artist, Fabian Iezzi. Fabian and I have become pretty decent friends over the last year or two and in many a conversation we joked about bringing my art to the tattoo world... well, now I'm gonna do it! I'm already learning the ins-and-outs of the machine, drawing up work from scratch, and sticking fruit (I was good at that one from my time as a kid... get it... oh come on!), not to mention cleaning bucket loads of tubes! Should be a great time and finally doing my art again for something other than doodles at the office is liberating. A true resolution that I plan on sticking to... no pun intended... really... so here's a couple of the first drawings I've done, many more to come.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are FUCKING SICK!!! --Ray