Saturday, November 7, 2009

Well looky what we have here...


Yup, I'm actually still amongst the living, I swear! Tons been happening since the big show in September. Spent the month of October recuperating and now shit's coming together again in a big way. Picked up a '56 panhead recently that'll be making its way to the barn over the next few weeks when I find time to drive out east to get it. Trent over at Atomic built her and I fell in love with the thing the first time I saw it back in July when he finished. Then out of nowhere it came up for sale, and I scrambled to pull a few things together and pile some cash! The things an addict will do...

Also been cleaning and reorganizing the shop. Shit was so out of sorts that I couldn't get any work done, so I finally dove in last weekend and this to get it back to working condition -

Lots more open space when you throw shit away...

and you can put more bikes in open space!

Got all my machines in one place finally too!

Add a new lift and we're off to the races...

I know, I know, now let's see if I actually finish some stuff right? We'll see...

1 comment:

Doc said...

Nice. Now we can move around, I'll have to make it down to help fuck it up again.