Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Been a while...

Yup, been too long... had shit to do and this didn't rank as a priority I guess... oh well... inane ramblings do the body good from time to time.

I'm sick of fucking mexican'ish' named motorcycles and cars... I mean, really... how many more 'Los Dildos' bikes do we need to see in the pages of insert-fucking-stupid-motorcycle-rag here? I'm just in a shitty mood lately, but let's do something original for a change people.

I got my 79 shovelhead on my birthday! Drove 34 fucking hours to Oregon and back in 3 days to make it home and not miss much work. Tired, but happy as shit. Rode the piss out of her week one - to work a few, around the town, and then to Big Bear Saturday for that laughable show of douchebaggery that happens once a year and around the canyons on Sunday. Held up pretty fine if I do say so. Some issues with the altitude, but that's to be expected. Putting a new set of rubber-mount tank brackets on this week and mounting the fine-ass tanks I got from Chris. Then going to chop the rear fender and knock it down for chroming I think. Remount license and new tail light setup, searching for a new front end, and putting a 21 up front. Just enough to make her mine and then I'll leave it the fuck alone for a while. Riding is better than staring at a pile of parts!

Pic from the trip in the back of the truck for your enjoyment - 79 FXE... tits condition... nice tits that is...



Other bikes are in the "pile of parts" category at the moment. Trump is running, but needs me to put some love in the clutch and some frame stuff. '64 is on the market for 7k if you're interested. '62 is in more pieces than I have fingers and toes to count, and the others aren't even on the radar. So goes the way of the project ADD.

Anyways... call your next project "ribbed for my pleasure" or some shit and stay away from south of the border monikers. Out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with Mexicans? HAHA!! :)

Craze! said...

Nothing at all... but I'm not naming my next bike Jose... maybe Jesus Christo... but not Jose...