Monday, June 29, 2009

Back in the Saddle...


Holy crap! The last couple of weeks have really beaten the ever-lovin shit outta me... It's never a good time to loose a family member, and with a small family, I have absolutely no experience with this stuff. Attorneys, funeral directors, insurance folks, bankers, creditors, utilities, financial advisors, more attorneys... holy shit, you never realize what amount of crap we have in our lives until you have to straighten it all out after someone's passing. My mom and I did all the legwork and it looks like things will be smooth from here on out.

Anyways... got back late last week and have been on the go ever since. Taking care of crap that got out of hand while I was gone, cleaning up around the house, and taking time to work on the shovel too! Got the new tanks mounted up, new front wheel / tire combo mounted, and am beginning to tear apart the rear to get the fender setup the way I want it.



No comments: