Monday, June 21, 2010

On it!

Well, pops and I get back from the trip to Colorado, and I immediately tear into the pan. '65 is a dream so far. Little lag on the timing, so I'll take a peek at that when I am more lucid, but got the fender off, stuck the Z bars I had lying around on there and took her around the block for some fun. Need to make some mid-mounts. Think about those tanks... they're big, but they will do well for the Grass valley trip for sure. Might be good to leave 'em alone for now. Did I mention mid-mounts? Need me some of those and then some new cables. Check all the mounts and bracketry. Make some new foam for that seat. A few things here and there and she'll be ready to roll!

From this -

To this. Nothing earth-shaking, but nicer to ride and look at for sure. Need some cables that are a couple miles shorter though...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! You've got way too many bikes. I'll be happy to take one off your hands.--Ray

Craze! said...

I'd be happy to let a bunch of them go! Sold the '66, now trying to move the '67 and then the '56. That'll create some breathing room for sure.

Anonymous said...

Did I say I'd BUY one? HAHA--Ray