Sunday, June 13, 2010

Born Free Greatness!

Wow, what a weekend! Could've lasted longer, but I decided to let the sand in my vag take over and split out last night before things got any further out of hand! Great time all-around for sure. Met up with a ton of people at the Super 8 in LB on Friday. Drove the murder van down solo and didn't know what to expect early on, but everyone was in early and out in force. We took over the parking lot, invaded In-n-out (yeah, I know, no Whataburger, but still...), and had a great time long into the night. I had to be up early for setup at the show, and 7am was not my friend at all. Blew out the door early and got a prime spot right next to Moon Eyes and Lowbrow. Didn't take long before I was completely mobbed by booth traffic, so here's some of the photos I did get. My buddy Dave Herren dropped by and kept me company while doing his amazing photo work, so that was good. I'll live vicariously through his lens once he posts everything up. Great meeting tons of new people and had a ton of fun. Glad to be back at the ranch though. Now to go unload all that crap... later!

My good pal Buddy down from Sacto representing!

Bikes were stuffed in every corner of the Super 8 lot.





Shawn the crazy Canuck showed up! Diggin' the license mount brother, keep up the good work.

Not everyone made it in one piece...

Vegas crew represented in force.

That's just some from Friday, I'll post more of the show later for sure. Good seein everyone out there!

2 comments:

WacoJohnnyDean said...

Thanks again Hommie. Wish you coulda stuck around; saturday was even crazier! See up here 7/17 for the GV party??

Craze! said...

You betcha! I'm rolling up for sure!