Friday, June 25, 2010

Distance Therapy...

Well, due to some dramatic changes that are on the horizon, it appears that I'll have a good amount of time to do some things I've been meaning to get to. I've got a mind to head up to Sonora for the GV Roll-in a couple weeks away and then I'm going to come back to SoCal and get ready to jaunt out for pretty much the whole month of August and some of September. Never thought I'd find time or ability to get out like this, but hey, sometimes even the worst situations can provide some incentive for good shit. That's what this is... good shit. August will be the Bastard Bash, Rumblers show in Brooklyn, and the Gypsy Run! Probably only able to hit 2, since the bash and the NY gig happen the same weekend more than a few states apart, but oh well. Gotta figure out a way to be mobile that long and not shirk my responsibilities back here, but I'll get it done. I got a passenger seat open if there's anyone out there who wants to reevaluate life with me, one mile marker at a time. The murder van awaits, a motorcycle and bed roll will fit, and I'm shooting for the horizon!







No comments: