Thursday, April 29, 2010

Phoenix or bust...

I've been lazy at this blog shit this week. Don't matter why, just had more important things to do. Like sleep. Anywho, Big D and I are off to Phoenix this afternoon to get some ridiculous tattoo work done and support his brother's anniversary party for his shop. Should be a hoot. I'll take photos of stupid crap to show you the good time. Hoping to get by to see Jeremiah and the gang too.

Got tons of stuff going on at the shop and hope to have some progress in the next week or so on the whole stable. Shovel's getting new tank, bars, front end and swingarm. Pan's getting either to a point where it runs, or I'm shooting it. Knuck should be stripped down for powder coat on the frame and motor refresh too. Now about that sleep I need...

Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful to NOT get deported! HAHA!! --Ray

Rachel G said...

Very nice blog you haave here