Friday, April 9, 2010

A little artsy fartsy...

Was dicking around with bar setups last night since the z's on the pan wound up being the problem with throttle assemblies breaking. Not totallly happy with what I got on there now, but it'll do until I can make up something else. I sold all my donor bars at the swap last time around... d'oh! Anyways, I caught this wonderful photo of my ugly mug and thought I'd share. You know you can't get enough of me, so print this out and post on your ceiling above your bed. Or whatever.


The overall results of the night weren't bad. Got around the neighborhood a few times to warm her up and then got the mixture dialed a bit better. Tomorrow will be open highway day to see if my top-end woes have been fixed. I'm itchin' to take this thing for a distance... 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How bout a dartboard? HAHA! Nice pic. --Ray

Craze! said...

darts work too... whatever pleases you. You know I'm here for my fans!

Sarah Beauregard said...

Bring that thing to TX, that would be some good distance and then we'll get to see your mug in person!!