Thursday, June 16, 2011

Yeah... So... Anyway...

Back at the ranch after running around with my head cut off all day yesterday hoping for something to go right. Well, actually, lunch and dinner went well, but most everything in-between was screwed royally. No chrome. No paint. No bikes put together. Nothing but good sushi and pizza later on. Not together. C'mon.

More of the same today. No chrome. No bikes put together. Taking wheels to get tires on 'em. Couple parts came in the mail that aren't good until I get chrome. I could keep on about the chrome guy, but whatever. Fuck 'em. Says tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath. My version of "tomorrow" and his differ slightly.

2 comments:

kevinhog@aol.com said...

Where the fuck "out in the boonies" are you? Give me a hint, give me a text and I'll come for a visit one fo these days. 818 455 5493
Maybe give you a hand turning some wrenches, that's always fun!

Craze! said...

Sent you some info. Tough shit right now is that there isn't any work to even do. Other than little shit and getting prepped, until I have parts, I'm stuck in neutral. After everything shows, there's very little actually "new" shit to do, just put it all together and wire up!