Monday, June 27, 2011

Alright, that's done. On to the next!

Born Free is in the rearview, and now I have about 4 days to get ready for the next big thing - hitting the freakin' road! Considering the fact that I got absolutely zero preparation done while building the bikes for the show, I  once again have my work cut out for me. I must thrive on the rush of rushing... or something. Ha! Thanks so much for all the good words on the builds. Means a ton when people appreciate the work you put into something, no matter what that is. Even more when it comes from people that see way too many cycles in their daily life.

I'll be packed up on Friday and out the door with my brother-in-law first light on Saturday, so if you want to shoot the shit or grab a beer, you best get me before that! Look forward to seeing everyone out there in the great yonder...

No comments: