Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Feeling a little like home now...

Dug in and arranged a ton of shit in the garage for the first time last night... the new place is a ton bigger and lays out perfect for getting shit done! Now to move the machining tools and get 220V wired up on the sub-panel and we'll be cooking with gas!

The bench and storage  side... picked up these 4 new benches for a steal off some angry old man who loves piece of shit fords on Craigslist...


The opposite wall has the power distribution for the house on the outside, so I'll wire in the 220V sub panel there and use that blank wall for all my power tools.


All that and the car still fits in nicely with a little room to spare. If you've been working in a cramped shop, you know what I mean when I say HEAVEN!


Now I guess people are going to expect to see some progress on all these projects huh? Shit...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great but, you are too damn far away for a quick beer at Angelos. I'm really glad you are happy. Don't be a stanger.--Ray