Thursday, January 28, 2010

And I'm off...

Yep, taking a jaunt over the pond to the wonderful world of Amsterdam for the upcoming ISE tradeshow. I'll be showing off the new system for the first time in Europe and hopefully making a big splash. I get a day or two where I should be able to fit in some goof time, so I'll try to relate the city in some stories and photos. It's a bitchin' place that has tons of shit to see and do. Last time I was there, they were trying to mop up all the "seediness" of the red light district, so we'll see how that went. I hear that the brothels have all been replaced by upscale clothing stores... oh, the horror!

This is a glamour shot of the St Lucia bridge...




And this is a glamour shot of the museum of sex...


It's supposed to be "snowing" over there, whatever that means. Being in Cali for the last few years has made my skin thin, so I may die. Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you stop into one of the "coffee" shops for me!!!

Have a safe trip. --Ray