Friday, October 1, 2010

Just Like Peanut Butter...

If you don't like something these days, get a group of people together and start a "coalition". It'll do wonders toward making your "community" a safer place. Loud pipe issues have always been around, and I agree that some douchebags on their billet barges like to have loud for the sake of annoyance, but the rest of us truly don't want to piss off the neighbors. People I know, myself included, push our bikes blocks in the morning just to make sure we don't piss anyone off at 4am when we are leaving for a run. I coast in at night and turn motors off and push if need be to do the same coming home. While I'm on the freeway, you can bet your ass I wind it tight through traffic to let 'em know I'm coming. If any of these self-righteous anti-noise pricks could ride and did in traffic, they'd quit their bitchin instantly. Anyway, check this shit out and see if it don't make you mad with their smarmy use of language and sarcastic tone...

2 comments:

all50before50 said...

Never mind the "bump bump hondas" you can FEEL from four blocks away! Fucks! People who hide behind ordinances and law enforcement will one day wish for the noises of freedom to do as one wishes.

Craze! said...

Exactly. When they finally wake up and see all their own freedoms gone, they'll cry foul and ask us to save them.