Saturday, August 14, 2010

Enough is Enough...

I'm outta here for a while. There's too much going on and too much to do that requires real concentration to be updating this thing very much. You can see that I've been slacking anyhow, so this shouldn't come as a surprise. There's two pans, a knuck, a shovel, a sporty, a customer bike, a paint rig, a bunch of new parts, tons of tattooing practice, shows galore and endless other crap to get done. I'll be galloping around the country this month and next too, so for anyone who follows this shit, just drop me a line and maybe we can link up in your town!

As usual, I'll still be updating the EC sites, but for now, I'll just leave you with some eye-candy to remember me by!




































See ya on the flip side!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Before you go!!, I just found this blog, don't suppose you have any info on who did the Viva Evel tank, its fakin great!!

Thanks

Jan