Thursday, July 2, 2009

Artsy Fartsy...

SO... some of you on here remember when I used to do art shit. I kinda walked away from that life when it started to feel more like biz than fun, but I've decided after many a year to pick up some tools and make some nice art love! Ordered in 10 nice skateboard blanks and will be creating some sort of goofy goodness across the mess and then giving them to the nay-sayers out there to smash or hang on their bedroom ceilings... whatever floats your boat!

Line forms here to get a piece of Craze history... might be worth something if the sun burns out... never know.

3 comments:

Doc said...

I'm in you art fag you.

XoXo

Doc said...

Oh wait...

That was supposed to be

"I'm in... You art fag you"...

How 'bout them Lakers?

Anonymous said...

You know I want one!! Ray