Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fuck this Noise...

I have been staring at the damn frame on my Sporty now for over 3 months wondering what the fuck was wrong with it... something just didn't work no matter how hard I tried. Well, sometimes my impatient / impulsive side takes over and the phrase "fuck it!" booms out across the land... Cut the neck off the stock frame and am going to start from scratch and get the dimensions the way I need em to be. Set back? Maybe... Progress? Definitely!

No digs against the Paughco shit, but it is what it is and if that works for you then do it. For me, it was a good way to get all the shit together to the point where I could really size up the whole deal, so I'm not complaining... at least not until the frame sits around gathering dust and I remember that it cost real money... eh... whatever... next project! Someone has to have an EVO they need rigid right? Ha!

Also got a new computer at the house and will be migrating all the long lost photo goodness over to it and that will give me a ton of shit to post up here... mostly my shots of bands you love to hate and motorized vehicles that get my juices going or make me laugh...

Out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you gonna put a springer on it after all? --Ray

Craze! said...

Nah, I'm set on the glide front, just need to change the dimensions of the frame...