Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year... or... Thank Geebus that's over...

Yeah, it's the new year... 09 in our faces now. I'm actually sad that the holidays are over, I was getting used to pajama pants and house shoes! Oh well, back to the grind...

I swear I'm gonna post pics up soon. Really... promise...

Did a whole lot of nuttin' over the holiday and loved every minute of it. I made it a point not to make a "to do" list this time around and it actually relieved a lot of the stress associated with time off for me. I usually don't do time off real well. I get all stir-crazy and antsy to get back at it. I didn't turn much of a wrench, didn't do yard work, didn't clean anything other than the dishes I ate off... yeah! That's livin!

Now I have to get back at it. Got the Bash comin' quicker than I'll have a bike ready for and lots of new projects that need to get going, some old projects that have to go, and a whole lot in between!

Hope everyone rang this one in safely and that you don't regret the one that went away! Cheers to ya!

No comments: